4th district, near chamber of commerce in a quiet side street of Wiedner Hauptstraße.
Ideal for couple or single person.
Optimal traffic connection by streetcar lines (1, 62, Badner Bahn) and bus 13A.
Very good basic supply with bakery, butcher, BILLA, SPAR, DM, pharmacy etc.
Underground parking spaces available in the neighboring building (not included in the rent)
Top floor apartment over 2 floors plus roof terrace.
living space approx. 116 m²
3 terraces with a total of approx. 55 m²
Heating and hot water via gas boiler
– First living level: anteroom, bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 walk-in closet rooms, study/guest room plus 4 m² terrace;
– Second living level with Vienna view: Open kitchen with separate storage room, living and dining area and 10 m² terrace with stairs to the roof terrace;
– Roof terrace (level 3) with 360 degree Vienna view: 41 m2 with views of Kahlenberg, Vienna Woods, St. Stephen’s Church, Central Station, etc…;
Air conditioning on both living levels (bedroom, study/guest room, living area)
Electric exterior armored blinds
TV via SAT dish
Safe, alarm system and fire detector
– Bedroom/study area equipped with box-spring double bed, pull-out couch, fixed desk, wardrobes;
– Bathrooms fully furnished (bathtub/separate shower/toilet and shower/toilet and storage area with washing machine and gas boiler);
– Closet room with built-ins;
– Living/dining area furnished with large cream-colored leather couch, glass table, closet as well as hanging glass cabinet with lighting, floor and pendant lights, electric screen with mobile projector, large TV set, stereo system, large wooden dining table with 6 chairs and indoor plants;
– Kitchen area with vienna view, wine fridge, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, stove with ceramic hob, microwave, various small appliances, cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils;
– Storage room with further large fridge/freezer and built-in shelves;
– Roof terrace with large retractable awning and planting (including Japanese
vinegar tree) with computer-controlled water supply, bench, table, chairs, parasol, double hammock;
Rental price: Euro 2.200 per month including use of all furnishings.
Additional costs: approx. Euro 310
Deposit: 3 months rent
Prof. Dr. Wilfried Sihn, Tel. 0676-88861601 or Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org